Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Our Wood Box!


Jordan and I are in the process of moving everything we own into a storage unit. Good thing it wasn't open when the picture was taken! Who really knew how much stuff two people could collect over a two year period? But I have to say, we have been very good at playing Tetris with all our boxes! We are moving to my parent’s house in Layton, Utah at the end of this week. The only thing that keeps me going is knowing that in a few short months we will be moving out into this wonderful wood box. Well, hopefully by then it is much more. This picture was taken this last Sunday; we were really excited to see how quickly they have been framing. It probably looks like a mess to all of you, but I get so excited each time I look at it. It is our mess!




This week has been really stressful for me, and yes, I know...it is only Tuesday!! As of Sunday, I am no longer the Primary President. I thought I would be less stressed when this happened, but honestly I am really sad. We had a smaller primary and I just grew to love every single one of those kids. I was so amazed by how well they have been taught the gospel, they are all so bright. When I got the calling, Jordan was sure that now I wouldn’t want to have kids for years. But really, I could have taken any one of them home with me! But, I passed everything on to the new and wonderful President Annette! She is going to be so great!



When I was called they gave me keys to the church building. I was so careful with these keys, Jordan would use them and I would make sure they got put right back in my bag. Well, now that I have to pass them on I cannot find them for the life of me and I am so distraught! I keep playing through my mind when I last had them. I am pretty sure they are located somewhere in our church building. Way to leave a mark, right?

5 comments:

Barbara Olsen said...

I love you!

Scottie and Tasha said...

We are just as sad to see you go. Your old counselors will miss you greatly!!! The primary kids will miss you as well. You brought so much fun and life to the primary! I'm excited for your wood box (mostly I'm just jealous! :) ) but I'm so happy for you! Good luck and we better keep in touch!

jaci said...

I can't believe you were the primary president....who am I kidding...OF COURSE you were. You amaze me, Kelli. Way to go! I am sure they will snatch you up in your new ward, too....maybe the YW president??

The Andersons said...

I can't say that we are sad to see that you guys are moving your stuff - sorry. We are just way excited to have you guys closer than SLC! And Kelli don't feel bad that you lost your keys. Ask Jordan I lost the keys to my car 4 times in the same week. One of those times was in Provo and we didn't know how we would get home!

We love you guys and let us know if you need any help.

{amy k.} said...

Leaving a calling is always hard.... but it means you've learned what you needed to from that time and off to a new adventure... like moving! I'm so excited for you guys- how fun!