Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The not so One word, One word Tag!




Cheating on the one word tag !
1. Where is your cell phone? Purse, usually I have no idea where it is.

2. Your significant other? Hard Worker, He does so much for me!

3. Your hair? I NEED A HAIR CUT!

4. Your mother? Creative, Loving, Giving

5. Your father? Smart, Intuitive, Handy!

6. Your favorite thing? Scrapbooking or anything crafty!

7. Your dream last night? Can’t remember!

8. Your favorite drink? Diet Coke…

9. Your dream/goal? To work hard while Jord is in school, and to be a Mom!

10. The room you're in? I am at work, at my desk.

11. Your ex? I don’t understand this one!

12. Your fear? Getting in a really bad Car accident, or someone I love getting in a really bad car accident.

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? A Mother!

14. Where were you last night? My Parents house and Jordan’s Parents House

15. What you're not? A stress-free person, I always have something on my to-do list. I agree with Jaci, I am not Athletic either!

16. Muffins? Blueberry

17. One of your wish list items? Chair, at Ashley Furniture! Its really cute it is red and it would go perfectly with our tan Couch! http://www.furniturexo.com/Aladdio-Crimson-Chair-p-9749.html

18. Where you grew up? Layton

19. The last thing you did? Catch up at work, I was gone yesterday!

20. What are you wearing? Yellow shirt I got in St. George at Urban Wear. I love that store.

21. Your TV? BIG (not in a good way)

22. Your pet? N/A

23. Your computer? Dell (work Computer)

24. Your life? Stressful!

25. Your mood? Relaxed, Productive – My boss is out of town ( I get a lot done when he isn’t here)

26. Missing someone? My Friends! I have not seen them in a month or so!

27. Your car? Maroon, boring.

28. Something you're not wearing? socks

29. Favorite store? Downeast, Aeropostale, Urban Wear, Old Navy

30. Your summer? Relaxing, warm, Vacations

31. Like someone? Mom

32. Your favorite color? Red and Yellow

33. When is the last time you laughed? Last night!

34. Last time you cried? Friday

1 comment:

Shaylee said...

I love the chair and I want to hang out..now.