Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Jord!



What is his name? Jordan Scott Nicholls
How long have you been married? Almost two years, On May 19th!
How long did you date? We dated 7 months before we got engaged, and we were engaged for 6 months! (It was a long engagement because we were both in school)
How old is he? 24
Who eats more? Jord
Who said "I love you" first? Jordan, the night before I left for school at Utah State.
Who kissed who first? I did, I am not very patient!
Who is taller? I am! I don’t know exactly how tall each of us are, I just know I am a little taller.
Who sings better? Neither of us, we don’t sing!
Whose temper is worse? Probably mine, I have always been so impressed with how Jordan handles all situations, I usually just freak out!
Who does the laundry? I do, but I will give Jordan the laundry basket and ask him to help me fold. Jord is the best sock folder ever, I know that sounds weird but I have never seen anything like it!
Who does the dishes? Jordan, but I do them when he has to hurry off to the school after dinner. But normally, I cook, he cleans up.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jordan, I have tried to sleep on that side before but I can't.
Who pays the bills? Jordan balances the checkbook on the computer, and I pay the tithing and all the bills that require a check.
Who mows the lawn? Well, when we were first married we lived with my parents for 2 months (the only time we somewhat had a lawn) and we did it together. I have always liked mowing the lawn, I just cant empty it.
Who cooks dinner? I do, I really enjoy cooking! I love finding new recipes and trying out new things. I get it from a mother & sister who are great cooks.
Who drives when you are together? Jord, and he always opens my door! Love him.
Who is more stubborn? Depends on what it is about, but probably me.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I don’t know…I don’t like to fight so if we get mad at each other, I am usually the first to compromise and say I am sorry.
Who proposed? Jord, on Christmas Eve!! Best Christmas Ever!
Who has more friends? I have more friends that I keep in touch with, Jordan makes friends a lot faster than I do. So probably Jordan.
Who has more siblings? Jordan, He has 1 brother and 3 sisters. I have 2 Brothers and 1 Sister.
Who wears the pants? Oh, I definitely do! jk
Funny Jordan Story: When Jordan and I were first married, One night I was complaining to him about how my feet hurt because they were sunburned. He told me, “Kelli, it will be okay.” I snapped back at him, telling him that is not what I wanted to hear. I explained, that I wanted him to be sensitive and ask questions like, “How long have they hurt?” or tell me that he felt bad for me. About an hour later, I was in our bedroom putting away laundry and I accidently shut my hand in the dresser drawer. I started screaming and Jordan runs into the room and says…. “How long has it hurt?” We both busted up laughing! I guess he was listening...I still laugh when I think about it. Sometimes I feel like I am married to a 5 year old! Love you Jord!

I tag Shaylee Deelstra, Katie Hammond and Katie Nelson, because all three of them need to update their blogs!

5 comments:

jaci said...

Kelli -- he sounds like a fun hubby! Thanks for sharin'!

Katie said...

ha ha.. i know i need to update my blog... :)

Katie said...

ps.. I love all that stuff about you and jord.. :) CUTE.. And its good to know your at your parents now.. WHEN CAN I COME VISIT... :)... Im always at my moms...

Katie said...

Well Kelli I responded to your tag. You guys are funny. We need to hang out, it's been awhile.

Shaylee said...

how do I do this tagging jazz?