Monday, March 17, 2008

Moving!



For those of you that don’t know, Jordan and I have moved in with my parents in Layton while our house is being built. I thought this was a great idea, now I am not so sure. I always hated moving my stuff from Layton to Logan when I went to Utah State. Cake walk! Now that I am married I have realized how much stuff we actually have. I dont know how people do it! As we have been packing I am big on if we don’t need it put it in the DI pile. Jordan will go though things and keep everything. Including the electronics that have been broken for years. (He wants to take them apart) I guess he is getting into the right profession. Needless to say, we have moved…it is over. Thank goodness.

Jordan and I have really enjoyed living at Shoreline Ridge at the University of Utah. There were things that we didn’t like, but it was definitely out weighed by how convenient it was for Jordan’s late night studying and what great people we met while living there. Jordan and I would always talk about how amazing our ward was and how successful everyone will be. We are really sad to leave, but so excited to move on to new things.

5 comments:

Shellie said...

You will be missed Kelli! I am excited for you and your new house. Now that sounds like fun - and will hopefully get you through the next few months living at home. All our best!

{amy k.} said...

Yea! Off for a new adventure! I too hate moving though- and you're right... it's amazing how much "stuff" we accumulate. I've been trying to toss it but I'm a pack rat, everything has some sort of sentimental value to me in one way or another. I hope you enjoy the time with your mom and dad!

Madison said...

Man I am sorry, its hard to move back in with the parentals no matter what stage of life you are in. Everything will pay off for you though, i am so excited for your condo... house! I dont remember what it is! ha ha. It will be great though!

The Andersons said...

We are so excited for you guys! Your new house will be so dang nice! And we hate to say it, but we are happy you are living with your parents at the moment, cause then we will hopefully get to see you more often! At least for the time being! I have to admit I have the major pack rat issue too, like amy I can always find value in the dumbest things! Sometimes it drives me crazy!

Jake and Ashlee said...

Kelli I know how you are feeling! We are moving in with Jake's Parents while we build our house and I am stressing so bad. This will be our 2nd time moving we just have so much stuff. How is everything?