I am so excited; my sister Barb finally has a blog! It’s private, so if you want to be added, leave you email address with me. Then you too can see this adorable little girl grow up too! I just cannot get enough of her.
Hey Kelli! It's your cousin Sarah :) It has been way too long. Apparently someone else needs to get married asap so we have an excuse to get together and catch up. Congrats on your pregnancy, that is so exciting! Oh, and obviously I would love to be invited ;) I'm at sarah.kcco@gmail.com -Sarah
Hey Kelli, it's been forever. Congrats on the baby girl! That is so exciting! I'd love to be able to see Barb's blog and that adorable little girl of hers. :) My email is ashleykchurch@gmail.com. Thanks!
11 comments:
I would love to be added! jbeardall@lifetime.com. Her little girl is adorable!!
i would love to be invited!!!
jacilynn@gmail.com
invite me!!!
marcichapman@gmail.com
can't wait to see more of this cutiepatoootie who i scared to death...:)
Yay for Barb! Hopefully she doesn't get addicted like me... :) My e-mail is ja.ostler@gmail.com
I would love to check out her blog. I love to see how you guys are doing. brienaharris@gmail.com
Hey Kelli! It's your cousin Sarah :) It has been way too long. Apparently someone else needs to get married asap so we have an excuse to get together and catch up. Congrats on your pregnancy, that is so exciting!
Oh, and obviously I would love to be invited ;) I'm at sarah.kcco@gmail.com
-Sarah
Thanks for promoting my blog and then letting me know about it!! haha. Can't wait to see you on Friday.
I would love to be added
icadance@mac.com
I'm in!
shaylee.deelstra@gmail.com
Hey Kelli, it's been forever. Congrats on the baby girl! That is so exciting! I'd love to be able to see Barb's blog and that adorable little girl of hers. :) My email is ashleykchurch@gmail.com. Thanks!
Tell Barb hi for me and that I would love to see her blog.
bonnieriley07@gmail.com
Post a Comment