
That’s right! It’s going to be a little Jordan Nicholls. We couldn’t be happier. It’s kind of a funny story. At my last appointment (10 weeks), a month ago my Dr. had told me that we would find out the gender of the baby at 16-18 weeks, but it might be possible at this next appointment (14 weeks). Jordan & I went to my Dr. Appointment yesterday, she started my ultrasound showing me the brain, heart, spine everything that was developing correctly, measuring everything. Then all of a sudden she says, Oh…that is a penis. (sorry, I feel weird typing that). Well, I gasped (really loud) and she says, “Oh, my goodness did you not want to know the babies gender?” I laughed and told her that I did want to know, but I was just shocked that she saw anything. Jordan then interjects “Kell, that doesn’t mean we can buy anything yet.” The Dr. says that she thinks I can, but to keep the receipts just incase. After a few minutes she says, “Yeah, I wouldn’t even keep the receipts, this baby is a definitely a boy!”
They are going to triple check in 4 weeks, but we are so excited! It is so fun to be able to see that HE is growing inside of me and I am not just terminally ill. I have been feeling better, but it is still a struggle. July can’t come soon enough!
12 comments:
Yea, so it really could be Keldan!! So exciting- he will be so handsome! Glad to hear you're feelin better!
OHHHHH!!! Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!
Yay! I just know he is going to be the most handsome little guys around :)
Congratulations!!! Boys are so much fun (just a different fun than girls). Hope you get feeling better soon!
CONGRATULATIONS! Wow...another Jordan...life will be crazy at your house! Ha, ha, ha! Just kidding, I am so excited for you guys!
Congrats on The Baby Boy! That is so exciting.
congratz that is exciting news!!!! We where told that we where having a boy and we found out at 21 weeks that it was a girl lol.
Ooo! Congrats, Kelli! That's SUPER exciting! I'm so happy for you!!
YAY!!! That is so fun! I can't believe that you got to find out so soon. At least now you don't have to wait and go nuts wondering. I'm way happy for you guys. You are going to be great parents!
I wish our addition wasn't a puppy even though I love her to death. I'm tired of trying.
Congrats!!!!!!
Congrats! That is really exciting!
I want to see pictures of the baby furniture!! UPDATE!! love ya
this is so exciting! it was so fun to see you on Sunday...hope things continue to look up...being sick STINKS! but having a baby is THE BEST! so it's all worth it in the end. can't wait to meet this little nicholls charmer! love ya friend!
Post a Comment