Friday, January 9, 2009

Brain Surgery

For those of you that done know my mom has a brain tumor. We have known for a while, but now it Is all becoming so real. She goes in this Monday (January 12th) for brain surgery; she will be at LDS Hospital for about a week after the surgery. I have considered myself pretty lucky as far as my personal challenges go. But this is a hard one for me, I love her so much and don’t want anything bad to happen to her. If you could all keep her in your prayers, that would be great. It’s going to be a long/rough road to recovery, but she has so much faith and is so strong. She is such an example.


We started a blog for all friends and family to check on her and see how she is doing. http://hendersonfam13.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

Shaylee said...

Let your mom know we love her and our prayers are with her! Love you too Kell!

The Ostlers said...

Your mom is one of the most amazing people I have ever met, and we will be praying for her!

The Dahls said...

I'm so sorry! You'll all be in our prayers!

Jordan and Candice said...

Kell I had no idea about your mom. You will all be in our thoughts and prayers.

Shaun - Jillian said...

Kelli -I found your blog and wanted to say hello! Barb's little girl is adorable and congrats to you and Jordan on your little one coming soon! That is so exciting. I will have to add you to our blog to keep in touc. Ours is the beardyfam.blogspot.com.

I am so sorry to hear about your mom. We will definitely keep your mom and your family in our prayers. My sister-in-law's dad just had a very similar surgery on Thursday and he seems to be doing well. I will check back to see how everything goes.

Darwin + Kiara said...

We'll keep her in our prayers for sure! I hope all goes well. We'll keep you guys in our prayers too. Hang in there, Kell!

Jake and Ashlee said...

Kelli- I want you to know that your mom and family are in our thoughts and prayer today.

Tyson, Kaylee and Lucy said...

Kell, I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers! Good Luck! Congrats on the Baby!

{amy k.} said...

Your mommy and the whole fam are in our prayers! So glad to hear things are going well!

It was so fun to see you! I hope you are feeling healthy and strong with that little one! :) Love you!