Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ryker David Jensen


Jordan's sister Kara had her baby today! We were so excited for him to come into the family. She had him today around 10:45am. He is healthy and so is Kara. He is the cutest little thing ever! Jordan and I went to visit tonight and got to hold him. I am now Aunt Kelli! Congratulations! Kara and Seth are going to be great parents.




These are the blocks that I made for one of Kara's baby showers; she had the cutest bedding and decorations for the nursery!

8 comments:

Scottie and Tasha said...

Kelli, Jordan looks like a pro :) hint hint, just kidding!!! I can't believe your house is done in less than 40 days!!! Congrats!

The Andersons said...

How cute! They are too much fun! How exciting for Kara and Seth! You make the cutest stuff!! Love the blocks!

Shaylee said...

Cute little baby and cute little blocks! Way to go Kell!

{amy k.} said...

Love the blocks Kell- but my favorite is how good Jordan looks with that baby- he looks so happy! He's obviously a great uncle and he's going to be an even greater dad someday I'm sure! Congrats for Kara- isn't it fun to be an aunt?!

Shayleen Lunt said...

Cute blog Kelli. I'm excited to get to know you better this way. Maybe Aaron and I will make it to Utah this year and get to visit all the new additions to the family!

Cheril Lunt said...

Super cute blog... I am also excited to get to know you better this way. I also love the blocks.. you'll have to share some of you "secrets" on you blog for us not so crafty people. Ryker is darling.

Vicki Lunt said...

I'm excited to know about your blog! Shayleen shared your blog address with me. This is a great way to keep tabs on you guys and your family.

Can't believe you've been married two years already. Wow! Time does fly huh?

Kirk and I hope to be able to get to Utah sometimes in the fall so hopefully we'll be able to meet you Kelli and get to meet the newest members of the family. Ryker is such a cutie!

Well that's about all from your relatives in Georgia.

Love,

Aunt Vicki

Jake and Ashlee said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! How exciting that your house is almost finished! How are things? How was your 2 year anniversary?