Jordan and I had our 2nd year anniversary on Monday. Jordan and I worked all day and then went out to dinner at the Gateway! An anniversary on a soon to be home buyer’s budget! I love being married, and I love Jordan! I couldn’t ask for a better man. He is the most responsible, loving husband ever. I love you Jord!
Barbara & Lane Olsen Jr.
Keeping secrets is a hard thing for everyone, but this one was really hard for me. But finally I can tell everyone. My sis Barb is having a baby!!!! She is due in November and finds out if she is having a boy or girl sometime in June. We are more than thrilled for them! She has been really sick the last couple of months and has been keeping a pretty good secret. Well, now it is out Horary!
David Archuleta
Okay, I know this is cheesy. But I am really sad that David A. didn't win on Wednesday night! I think that he has the most amazing voice, I think that he deserved to win. Jordan is getting really sick of me telling him that I wish he had won! Not to mention that I now owe my father lunch! Okay, I will get over it…

The House is almost done!
We got our 30 till move in this last week. We will be moving in around June 20th, it will be a great birthday present. We are so excited!! They are working on the outside this week and we now have cabinets and flooring. These are pictures for about a month ago; I will take some new ones next time we go.
4 comments:
I'm so happy to see a new post and I'm so happy I was able to see you, even if it was for a quick minute. Congratulations on the anniversary! That's so exciting- and crazy at the same time... time flies doesn' it?! Yea for Barb!!! The day I left Utah I saw your mom and dad and your mom told me the exciting news and I was so thrilled. They have been in my prayers and will continue to be- I'm so happy for them. Barb is going to be an amazing mommy! Maybe now we'll get her to join in on the blogging fun! I too was sad David A. didn't win. I like them both- but he was so innocent and unexpecting which made it feel like he should get it. I'm sure we'll still see great things from him. I can't wait to see more updated pics of the house- it looks great! 30 days- that's so exciting and that will be a great bday gift! Oh man, now I've written you a novel... I just wish I would've been able to spend more time with you and Barb and be able to give her a big congratulations hug and a belly rub! :) Hope we don't have to wait too long in between our next visits. (Our stinky parents get to go to Hawaii together... what's up with that?!) Ok, enough from me- I love you!
Hi cute Kelly, this is jenna egginton (now carr) from high school. I found your blog through nate and lindsay. I'm glad that you and Jorden are doing well! Please tell Barb congrats from me! I know she has waited a LONG time for this. Tell her I just love her and wish her well with the rest of the pregnancy. She will be a wonderful mother. Good luck with the house and i totally agree about David A.
I am SO happy right now! My mom told me that Barb was pregnant this week- and it made me almost cry (pregnancy hormones? maybe). Please tell her congratulations for me! and how awesome that your house is almost done! i'm so jealous. congratulations to you and your hubby.
all my love! xoxo
Kellie this is Cassidy! I am so happy for you and your house. I am way jealous too. I wish we could live in a house... oh well time will come. I am so excited for Barb!! YEAH! I agree with Amy in the fact that she will be a great mom! I hope everything is going good and I hope your family is good.
Post a Comment