Friday, May 30, 2008

Red or Burgundy?

As some of you might know, I have wanted to get a red chair for a really long time! We already have a tan colored Microfiber sofa, and this red Microfiber chair is going to look so cute! Well, we are down to the last couple of weeks before we move in and I have finally been given the go by Jord. Its buying time! Problem is, I have no idea what chair to get. I have been going back and forth, and I need some advice. I have put a poll on the side of this blog. Please vote! I value everyone’s opinion. HELP!




Aladdio Crimson Chair
Dimensions: H-38" W-37" D-37"





Molly - Burgundy Accent Chair
Dimensions: H-37" W-36" D-33"

8 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Crimson chair is deeper - by 4 inches! That equals comfort!

The Andersons said...

Go red for sure! We are so excited for you guys to move into your house! I'm sure it will be the best decorated house in the whole neighborhood!

{amy k.} said...

What's the difference in the fabric? You have a microfiber couch so I'm sure you know how easy those are to keep clean... so if one is different than the other that route they are both super cute so pick which ever one is easier to keep clean. How fun, I want one too! :)

Cheril Lunt said...

I love the fall line up so my vote is for the Burgundy... but, it seriously depends on what goes best with the rest of your house... Good Luck!

Brooke said...

the 2nd one looks so rich and the texture really adds!!! thats my pick :)

Madison said...

I think it all depends on the arms of your other couch to be honest. Both couches are so cute but the main difference is the arms one is square while the other is round. maybe that will help!!

The Ostlers said...

Kelli!
This is Annie(Richins) and I just stumbled across your blog today :) I just wanted to say congratulations on your new house! That is seriously awesome, and I am quite jealous let me tell you! We hope all is well! Our blog is joshandannieostler.blogspot.com. I will probably be blogstalking you guys because I want to know how everything is going :)

Annie

Unknown said...

Just noticed you had a blog. I am so noisy and I love seeing how everyone is doing! You and Jordan are so cute! Anyways...I totally say the crimson...I like the black versus the brown on the legs, so I guess it depends what color your coffee table and tables or whatever...but I am more of a black than brown girl myself...was that a long way to say I like the top one or what?