Brynn is so darling, mommy and baby are both doing fantastic. Kelli had a very fast labor and is now enjoying her little one! Congrats Jord and Kell. We love you!!!
She is so tiny and perfect! Thank you Barb for keeping us all updated because I have been wondering! Kelli- you are great and I am so glad everything went well :)
12 comments:
Oh She is So darling! Congrats!
I can't wait to meet her! She is beautiful...congratulations!
Yay for baby Brynn and yay for a fast labor!!!
Congrats Jordan and Kelli- can't wait to meet her and kiss those adorable little cheeks! She's beautiful!!!
She is so cute Congratz!!! She is little just like Rylee was!!
CONGRATS!!! She is GORGEOUS!! What a little dolly!!!
YAY!! Congrats!!! Beautiful lil' girl! Hope mommy and baby are doing well!! :)
What a doll!! Congrats!
She is so tiny and perfect! Thank you Barb for keeping us all updated because I have been wondering! Kelli- you are great and I am so glad everything went well :)
Oh my heck! What a beautiful-and tiny-little peanut! She is wonderful! Congratulations Kelli and Jordan!
She's so teeeeny and cute! Congrats! We can't wait to see her!
Congrats, you two! She is adorable!!
Congrats she is beautiful!
Post a Comment