
I never really thought that I would get to my due date! But here it is, and sadly no baby girl yet! I feel bad because people will call to see how I am doing and I have such a hard time saying, “Nope, nothing yet.” I know it is pretty common to go to or past your due date with your first. Common or not, it sucks! But we are still here, waiting. I won’t say patiently, because those of you who know me know that isn’t the case. I am delivering at McKay Dee Hospital in Ogden, and they won’t induce me until 41 weeks (a week from today). So we will see if anything happens before then. So until then send you good “delivery/labor” vibes my way!
8 comments:
Good luck waiting! I can't wait to see pictures of your little one - I bet she's so cute!!! Good luck with labor and delivery too - it's not nearly as bad as imagined. :o)
I am so excited for you guys! I am positive that little girl will be worth the wait, but I will cross my fingers she comes soon for your sake!
I've been thinking about you guys! I can't wait to see pictures of her when she decides to join the world.... until then- I'll be sending any good vibes your way! :)
Sending thoughts your way Kell! I hope that baby comes soon for you! Best of luck! I am sure she will be georgous cuz her mommy sure is.
I can TOTALLY relate!! I went 4 days over and then got induced.. thank heavens. Good luck! She will be GORGEOUS!!
Kelli - Good luck with it all! I hope you can go before being induced! I've been over with all three...I kind of like it though. It takes me that long to mentally prepare ;)
I know how you feel...i went 2 days over due. I thought my life was over but looking back it wasn't as bad as it seemed. It will be fun to see her!
I hope that if you haven't already had her that everything goes well! You are going to be amazing parents! Can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment