You are so close! I can't wait for you to be a mom :)
That's all? Just 6 weeks! So exciting!! Have you thought of names? It's still a girl right? :)
Wow! The baby will be here before you know it, Kell! Hang in there!
That is great you are almost there!! I can't wait to see pictures of your little one!!
Your almost there! It will be fun to see your little one!
Post pictures of baby Brynn's room.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You are so close! I can't wait for you to be a mom :)
That's all? Just 6 weeks! So exciting!! Have you thought of names? It's still a girl right? :)
Wow! The baby will be here before you know it, Kell! Hang in there!
That is great you are almost there!! I can't wait to see pictures of your little one!!
Your almost there! It will be fun to see your little one!
Post pictures of baby Brynn's room.
Post a Comment