Friday, May 15, 2009

Olden Days!

Can you say Mullet?

I called these "My Lambie Pajamies"

Barb, Rob & I

My dad took in stacks and stack of old negatives from our childhood days into Costco and they put them all on CD’s. I can’t wait to have all my childhood pictures at my fingertips to digital scrapbook, make prints & do pretty much whatever I want. Look how funny these pictures are!

3 comments:

{amy k.} said...

Oh my gosh- those are too cute! I love looking at old pictures! That's awesome that your dad is putting them on CDs for you... great idea! Clay's always so smart! :) Hope you're feeling good!

Barbara Olsen said...

haha, that's embarrassing! You loved those jammies. I can't wait to go thru all the pictures! It will be pretty funny!! Have a good Sunday.

Darwin + Kiara said...

Gotta love those hair-do's. We all had them :)