Thursday, January 1, 2009

Coming Soon - July 2009!




Jordan and I are so excited! We are having a baby in July. I have been pretty sick, but trying to tuff it out. We are excited to start our own family!




17 comments:

The Ostlers said...

I am so excited for you! You are going to be the best mom in the world! I am sorry you have been sick :(

The Dahls said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! Congrats! We are so excited!!! It sucks to be sick but I always tell myself "sick is good". We're so happy for you! Hooray!!

Shayleen Lunt said...

Congratulations! Next time we get together, we'll have added two then ;) It already looks so cute!

Jake and Ashlee said...

YAY!!!! I am so happy for you both! I am sorry that you are not feeling very well.

{amy k.} said...

Oh my goodness- KELLI!! WOO HOO!! That's so exciting! I can't wait for you two to be parents, you'll be great! I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well- that doesn't sound like much fun! But I'm sure it'll all be worth it someday soon! :) I'm coming to Utah next week, I really hope I get to see you and all the family! :) Love you!

Anonymous said...

congratz!!! that is so exciting!!!!!!

Shaylee said...

Wahoo! We are so excited for Baby Nicholls!

Scottie and Tasha said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you- you will be the cutest parents EVER!!!

P.S. did you watch the sugar bowl? GO UTES!

Lindsay Thacker said...

YAY! Im sooo happy for you! You will love being a mom and you will be so cute! CONGRATS!!!

Ashlee said...

KELL, Congrats! That is so exciting! I'm sorry you have been sick, that is never fun, but it will definitely be worth it!

Cheril Lunt said...

That is really exciting........ CONGRATULATIONS>>>>>>>>> ps I hope it's a girl they are the best... not that i would know...;)

dkwalkerfam said...

That is so so so exciting! You will just love it! Congratulations!

Darwin + Kiara said...

Congratulations, Kelli! That's super exciting! I'm so excited for you!!

Laci said...

congrats kelli! im so happy for you guys!!!!!!

Briena Harris said...

Kelli, I found your blog from your moms blog. When you see her next tell her I love her and to get well soon. I also heard you were expecting a new baby...guess what me too. I am due July 17th not too much before you. Only difference is it will be your first and my last, but still so fun. I hope you are feeling well, I know all about the fun times with pregnancy. Good luck, I love you. You can check out my blog at andrewandbrienaharrisfamily.blogspot.com

Little Extras Shop said...

Congratulations! Having a baby is incredible...nothing compares! You will just love being a mom! I found you blog off of Aaron & Amee's and i'm excited to keep up to date with you guys! Tell Jordan I say hi!

Marce said...

HOLY SMOKES! just heard the news and i couldn't be happier for you. what a little stud this lil boy is going to be! congratulations!