Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Much needed Update!

Sorry for the lack of posts the last month or so. Jordan and I have been crazy busy with work and school that I have not had time! So here is the rundown of what has been happening:





Birthday- Jordan had a Birthday! He turned 25 on September 24th! I made him his favorite cake and we have a few friends and Family over! I am so grateful for him and all the he does for me! I couldnt ask for better. He is so loving, patient and funny and super good looking!! Love you Jord!

Fall Sales Meeting – Each year I plan Easton’s Fall Sales Meeting. We bring in 21 reps from all over the country. We have meetings all day and wine and dine them at nights. It was a lot of work, staying up till 3:30am doing the presentations. But it all turned out really well. And I am happy that it is over! (so is Jordan) 80 hour work weeks are the worst! We had the meetings at the Ogden Eccles Conference center, had dinner at some really great places in Ogden (Bistro 258, Sonora Grill & Earls Lodge at Snowbasin)




Elder Roberto - As most of you know my younger brother is serving a mission in New Jersey. He was playing basketball on his P day and took an elbow to the nose. Here is a picture that he sent to us. It makes my eyes water and makes me so sad just looking at it. When he broke it, it was too swollen to straighten so they had to go back and surgically straighten it. OUCH!




It didn’t slow him down at all. Here is picture of him the next week at his first baptism. We are so proud of him! Love you Rob!






Craft Night- We got together at Katie Hammonds for pizza and a craft! We made these cute boxes, I didn’t like mine very much but it is kind of growing on me. Don’t worry girls, I know it’s my turn next and I am working on the plans for November’s Craft night.





Barb & The Unnamed Baby- My sister Barb is due in the next few weeks. We are so excited for little “Brooke Maree” or “Pyper Jo” to come! Lane told me this weekend that Barb made up her mind that she is ready for this baby to come. She is due on the 17th, but she is dilated to a 3! We can’t wait to have her here for Thanksgiving. I think she has 3 bibs for that one day!

Primary Program- Our ward has been working hard on a primary program. When we lived at the University I was always a little nervous for the primary program. We moved before it happened. But that ward had 20 kids and this one has 100. I don’t know what one is harder? But it will happen this Sunday whether we are ready or not! Wish us good luck; I think we will need it!






Scrapbooking Prize- I just wanted to show you this cute prize that I won at work. We did a bake sale and a raffle to raise money for our festival of tree submission. I have always loved the festival of trees and I am excited that our work is taking part. It gets me excited for the Holiday season!








Utes! - And last but not least, Jordan and I and Trevor & Michelle are going to the Utah game this Thursday against TCU! Jordan and I had season tickets last year, and he has been bummed that we didn’t get them again this year. But we are excited for the Blackout!



“The Utah Utes (9-0, 5-0) are calling for a blackout of TCU, a gimmick planned months ago to sell black merchandise to fans and to create a unique atmosphere for the night game. Thursday's showdown is arguably the biggest game the 10th-ranked Utes have played at home in many seasons.” – The Salt Lake Tribune
GO UTES!

3 comments:

Shaylee said...

It was really refreshing to open your blog and find a new post...keep it up!
(Poor Roberto, it looks terrible!)

Scottie and Tasha said...

I love your pics! I'm so glad you two are going to the game... at least we wont be alone freezing in the stands! I can't wait. We've got a baby sitter and our "FUSS" sweatshirts- bring on the blackout! We even went to a pep rally tonight with Coach Whit!

GO UTES!

Jake and Ashlee said...

I really like you box! How fun to get together and do crafts! Your house looks great! Your poor brothers nose! That looks like it really hurts!