I was just wondering about Barb today and thought I would check your blog to see any updates! Does Barb have a blog? Tell her congrats! I can't wait to see pictures. Hope all is well with you!
YEA!!!! I'm so excited for her! and for you to be an Auntie- it's so much fun, you'll love it! I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it! Give her and little Brooke a big hug for me!
4 comments:
I was just wondering about Barb today and thought I would check your blog to see any updates! Does Barb have a blog? Tell her congrats! I can't wait to see pictures. Hope all is well with you!
oh my goodness! Barb is a mommy and you are an auntie! congrats to both - can't wait to see pictures!
YEA!!!! I'm so excited for her! and for you to be an Auntie- it's so much fun, you'll love it! I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it! Give her and little Brooke a big hug for me!
That is so awesome! She is going to be such a great mom :) It is so fun to be an aunt!
Post a Comment