Wednesday, August 20, 2008

San Diego

We just got back from San Diego with Jordan's Family! We stayed in this really nice home in La Jolla and spent the whole week playing. We went to Seaworld, Catalina Island and the Beach. Here are some of the pictures from the trip.
The view from our house

The Swimming pool

"Shamu Rocks!" The night show

Catalina Island

Catalina Harbor


The ferry ride back to San Diego



The Sharks

Mr. Shark



Baby Ryker getting ready for the 4-D movie

David & Alisa
Getting Ready for the Water Ride





Dolphin Show

We had so much fun. Thanks Kirk & Renee. Jordan is ready to move there as soon as he Graduates! We will see.



4 comments:

Darwin + Kiara said...

Hey beautiful girl! Looks like you've been having fun this summer too! Your blog is adorable! I'm so glad I found it :) Keep in touch, okay? www.kiarwin.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!!

Cheril Lunt said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun... Ryker is such a doll..

The Ostlers said...

I am so jealous! What an amazing house you got to stay at. I also just wanted to say I love the pictures of your house. Those pictures give me something to look forward to in the future!
-Annie