We are still alive! Sorry it has been so long since my last post. Things have been so crazy busy! But we finally moved at the beginning of July. We love our families so much for helping us. We have moved way to many times in our 2 years of marriage. Here are some pictures of the house. Its still hard to see everything! Everyone will just have to come over to see it! We have painted 4 rooms since we have been there, and I have kept Jordan busy hanging things on the wall. We love having a place of our own, and even better our first payment isnt until September 1st! Home Sweet Home
The Living Room
Our Bedroom
The Office
The Kitchen..dont mind the dirty dishes, my family was just over for dinner!


Jordan thought he was funny and jumped in front of the camera! Love ya Jord.
The Living Room

The Red Chair! I am so glad that I bought it. Thanks to everyone who voted. Jordan was the worst when it came to buying this chair. He did not want it. So I ended up saving for it and buying it with my own money. Now that we have it, he thinks it is his! Men! Go Figure...
13 comments:
beautiful house, kel!! wow! what a lucky girl you are..and i love your decor!!
Kelli! It looks amazing! I love every room! I really really really am in love with two things, your red chair :) and the office furniture! It is so so so cute! I need to see it in person.
How exciting! I love it all, it looks great! The red chair is fabulous- I'm so glad you bought it! and your office furniture is great, where'd you find that?! I love it all! Congrats!
Hey Kellie this is Cassidy Harris (Herr). It lookes like your doing good! Your house is so cute! Anyway, you should add me so we can keep in touch.
Kelli your house is BEAUTIFUL!!! I particularly love your red chair :) Congrats again on the new crib!
Kell-not even kidding that looks SO amazing! How happy, how exciting, how great! I want to see it...now! By the by, the red chair was a must! It looks fantastic!
I love everything!!! How fun for you and Jordan! What a fun thing to have a place to call your own! I can't wait! Well I hope to see you soon lets say Target this time!
Oh sorry lol for some reason I thought that someone told me you where pregnant I am losing my mind here lol..
I stumbled onto your blog and am so happy I did, you look so good. Congrats on your house - lucky!! You two look like you are doing well. Tell Barb congrats for me, I haven't seen her forever.
Bonnie Barlow Riley
brockandbonnieriley.blogspot.com
I love it... What a beautiful house... You have such good taste in colors... can't wait for more updates
Hey! Congratulations on your house, that is exciting! It is so fun to see what everyone is up to. I am new to the blogger scene and love being able to find long lost friends!
Post a Comment