I am long overdo for a post with picture of the house. It is almost done, we have had some flooding complications...but hopefully we are still on for the 1st of July!
My Kitchen!
The outside of the house, Jord made me take the house number off...
The Fireplace, with the bathroom mirror sitting in the TV hole. I dont really know why it is there....
The backyard, and our new fence!
Okay, so these are not the best pictures...but it is hard because there isnt anything in it. I am so excited to start decorating. Oh, and we finally went and purchased the Red Chair. Aladdio Crimson!!
5 comments:
Kelli that looks fantastic! Not even kidding, I am so excited for you guys..the count down needs to be over so we can come visit!
this is Shaylee by the way..under Jason's name
Kelli I am so excited for you! I bet that everything is going to look so so cute when it is all finished and you are moved in. It was good seeing you last night! You look great!
Kell, your house is stunning! Seriously, it looks awesome! I'm so excited for you guys, and I know you will do a fabulous job decorating! I would love to come see it sometime. And if I'm not mistaking, I think today is your birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Cute! I think it's so funny that Jordan made you take off the house number.....dork.
Post a Comment