Friday, June 6, 2008

I hate this weather…




If you didn’t already know, I am SO anxious to move! We got sad news today; we were going to be closing on our house Monday June 23. But because of the weather they haven’t been able to poor cement in different places around the house. So we will be closing on the 1st of July.
24 Stinkin' Days left...

Final Walk Though: June 25th
Closing: July 1st

6 comments:

{amy k.} said...

bummer- I hate when the weather doesn't cooperate! Sorry about your luck... but I guess it'll only make moving in that much better! :)

Shaylee said...

Oh man Kell! That is the worst news I have ever heard! I hate this weather too..basically because summer is my favorite season and I feel like I am getting gypped.

Jake and Ashlee said...

Bummer!!! I hope that everything goes smooth from here on out!!!

The Dahls said...

setbacks are soooo hard when you're so anxious to move in! We want to come out there as soon as you finally get in though!

The Andersons said...

Darn! That is sad news. This weather has been crazy! We miss you guys! Hope everything is going good!

Brooke said...

what a bummer....oh wait a million other people said the same thing :) haha so have you convinced barb to blog yet? hope moving goes well :)