Jordan said to say, "Sorry they are in inverse chronological order!"
Eating her cake, she didnt like her hands messy...at first!
Loving her balloons...
Getting ready!
Our little fam!
Birthday pictures! (a post coming soon on that)
Brynn's Kelli made Birthday Banner!
Exhausted after the zoo!
Red Robin (Grandpa & Grandma Nicholls and Baby Alden)
Part of the Henderson Fam!
Excited Brynn!
She loved the granite water ball fountain.
Cute Brooke & Lane riding the Carousel.
The Birthday girl & Jord's arm...
4 comments:
Wow, I can't believe she's already one! Time flies- it seems like just yesterday we were all at shoreline!
She is the cutest little thing I have ever seen! You are so crafty it disgusts me by the way :)
She is so cute!! I can't believe she is one!! That went by so fast!!
Cute pictures!! We love her so so much.
We had such a fun day celebrating with you guys. Thanks for letting us be part of it. Happy 1st birthday Brynn Maree!!
Post a Comment