Jordan and I have been married for 4 years today!I love him so much and I am so grateful for all that he does for our little family!I found some of the photos from our wedding, they all have the watermark but it is fun to look back!
Congrats! I can't believe how big your little girl is getting either!!! Scottie and I love your header picture- Scott says he needs a Utah family picture now :)
I can't believe your wedding was 4 years ago! I remember your reception...the wonderful food and the sparklers when you guys left :) I obviously remember the most important details of things! ha Happy Anniversary!
3 comments:
Happy 4th Anniversary!!
Congrats! I can't believe how big your little girl is getting either!!! Scottie and I love your header picture- Scott says he needs a Utah family picture now :)
I can't believe your wedding was 4 years ago! I remember your reception...the wonderful food and the sparklers when you guys left :) I obviously remember the most important details of things! ha Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment