I am way behind on posting! I have been going back an forth about deleting my blog altogether. But not today I guess.
Brynn turned 6 months at the end of January! She is at such a fun age. She loves to eat baby food, clap her hands, roll around, smile, put EVERYTHING in her mouth and now sleep on her tummy (I am still trying to get used to that one). She is such a happy baby and smiles at everyone!The other day I was at the grocery store and Brynn was sitting in the Cart. She was upset because she wanted my grocery list to put into her mouth. I wasn’t even close to being done, so I was trying to give her anything else to make her happy. She was whining/crying and this old man (in his jazzy scooter) strolls by and says “hey, don’t cry” and she just gave him the biggest smile. Gosh, Girls are so dramatic, I wonder where she got that from. We love her cute little face and can’t even imagine life without her.
Here are some of her 6 month pictures that I took.
7 comments:
So cute! I love her smile.
P.S. don't delete your blog :)
Oh don't delete your blog even if you don't update it very much I love it! You are a great photographer! I totally thought those were done professionally. Good job :) Brynn is too cute! I want to meet her.
Oh Kelli, she's a DOLL! Don't delete the blog, I love seeing updates too! What a super fun age!!
Kelli she keeps her eyes open!!! Must get it from her dad... :) I love the blog, don't get rid of it. PLEASE.
She is such a doll!!! And I am going to also say don't delete your blog :)
She is so Cute! She looks just like you!
So cute!
Post a Comment