My Brynn Baby is a month old! Oh, how the time flies when you are taking care of a little one! Brynn's favorite thing to do it eat, she doesn’t miss a meal. She has been smiling the last few days, and she loves to look around especially at the blinds. We love her so much, and can’t imagine life without her.
6 comments:
Love the little smile!! And that is hilarious that she loves to look at the blinds.. that cracks me up! Isnt it funny what they find interesting? Oh, and she has your eyes too :o) BEAUTIFUL!
She is so darling! I can't believe how time is just flying by! She is starting to fill out too! I'm excited to hold her on Thursday!
My goodness...what a gorgeous baby! Brynn and I have one thing in common and that is I never miss a meal either :)
Isn't it crazy how fast time goes? As for your question I bought the cheerleading outfit at the bookstore (last season) they didn't carry it this season :( such a bummer!
Are you and Jordan going to the game on Thursday? We'll be there (of course!). Let me know if you are going!
She is so cute!!! I can't believe that she is already a month old!! Enjoy every minute of it because before you know it she will be 1 year old!!! Time does go by fast!
Kell, she is SOOOO adorable! post more pic's soon.......they change so fast!
Post a Comment