YEA!!! How exciting! Can't wait to see more of the updates!
your crack me up! thanks for the laugh. its not everyday you hear a sentence like that! but all the same,......very exciting
We remember what it felt like the very first time we got windows on our very first house. I think that we drug Adam & Emily out there almost every day to take the tour. We are so excited for you guys!
Did I mention I'm jealous??? :)
jealous! i anxiously await the "house phase" of life! what a milestone!! xoxo
Kelli, Hey how exciting! The Windows look great!
That is so fun!! Oh my that will be so much fun!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
YEA!!! How exciting! Can't wait to see more of the updates!
your crack me up! thanks for the laugh. its not everyday you hear a sentence like that! but all the same,......very exciting
We remember what it felt like the very first time we got windows on our very first house. I think that we drug Adam & Emily out there almost every day to take the tour. We are so excited for you guys!
Did I mention I'm jealous??? :)
jealous! i anxiously await the "house phase" of life! what a milestone!! xoxo
Kelli, Hey how exciting! The Windows look great!
That is so fun!! Oh my that will be so much fun!
Post a Comment